Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank You

Tomorrow we visit a new doctor....please pray for God to go before us, to prepare our way. I am also praying for good news...
I am so thankful for all of you and all your prayers and encouraging words for me and my family. You have encouraged us over and over and showed us how the family of God works. You have uttered your love for us over and over and offered yourselves for whatever we might need. All this has been a humbling experience for someone like me who would rather do for others. I love all of you and I want you to know how you have stretched and challenged my prayer life, it will never be the same.
Thank you more than I can express for how you have ministered to me and my family. How you have truly shown the love of Christ in our lives.

Blessings