Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Body of Christ, amazing!

Today has been a whirlwind. I think I have hugged about everyone I know today...well maybe not everyone. I feel loved and overwhelmed. I am not one to enjoy the spotlight, I sorta like to blend in or be a behind the scenes kinda gal. I am really into the background work. So as you can imagine this has been rather humbling for me. I am so grateful for all the love and prayers I can not come up with a way of expressing it. So I decided to just be grateful and thankful. I really don't know what else to do. I suppose this is what the body of Christ is suppose to look like, we are called to be different, a light in the dark world. When i looked around today with the humbled eyes God has allowed me to see through today I was amazed. Here I am going through a difficult time, all around me I see smiles, joy, love. WoW! I feel like smiling, being joyful, loving. What a wonderful God we have that can turn a not fun situation and pull together of group of believers to love on one another and create joy and peacefulness out of it all.
I love my God. He is awesome. I am humbled and thankful and even joyful because He has allowed me into His presence and He has allowed me to see what the body of Christ truly is.


Blessings